Blue Blanket Teacher Bag.
Originally a custom order design for a teacher needing a beautiful bag, big enough to fit all the books, laptop and lunch, my 'Teacher' bags are strong and funky, and as always, made from Upcycled materials.
- Vintage blue 'Warnambool' woolen blanket
- Second hand denim jeans
- Upcycled belt from the op-shop
- Lined with a purple and blue floral vintage sheet
Dimensions (cm): 45w x 40h x 15d
* Please select your style from the options listed *
IMPORTANT UPDATE - There are just 4 of this design available. Cream Belt is READY TO SHIP, the rest are MADE TO ORDER - Please allow 1-2 weeks for your handmade bag to be created and on it's way to you!
I personally pick all my materials from op-shops, second hand stores, markets, and online vintage fabric groups. I make my own patterns and everything is sewn and constructed by hand, by me, to a ridiculous and meticulous standard, and it's just so cool to have you here, to share the fun and beauty of these amazing upcycled materials!
Thanks for stopping by!
* Some important Information when purchasing an Upcycled item... Each item will be different to the next, and have differences from what is pictured. Sometimes I will add random seams to limit fabric waste of smaller pieces. Pattern placements, accessories, belts, markings, and wear lines will change from item to item. Each bag is unique to the next, with it's own story to tell of where it's been in a previous life, and that is the beauty of it all!
Please consider adding one of our fundraising forest stickers to your order :) x