Bedspreads & Blankets.
This bag is made from 100% upcycled materials.
- Vintage orange and brown Onkaparinga blanket
- Upcycled brown 60's Fairline chenille bedspread
- Belt from the op-shop
- Recycled fallen tree branch button
- Toggle from an old necklace
- Lined with a vintage sheet
Dimensions: 30w x 17h x 5d
IMPORTANT INFO (Pre-order) - Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be processed. If you want your bag by a certain date, just email me :)
There are just 5 of each design available. I personally pick all my materials from op-shops, second hand stores, markets, and online vintage fabric groups. I make my own patterns and everything is sewn and constructed by hand, by me, to a ridiculous and meticulous standard! All notions, linings, and trims are upcylced, the only things I buy new are the metal zippers (and my brand labels).
Thanks for stopping by!
* Some important Information when purchasing an Upcycled item... Each item will be different to the next, and have differences from what is pictured. Sometimes I will add random seams to limit fabric waste of smaller pieces. Pattern placements, belts, accessories, markings, and wear lines will change from item to item. Each bag is unique to the next, with it's own story to tell of where it's been in a previous life, and that is the beauty of it all!