This bag is made from 100% upcycled materials.
- Vintage woven mustard table napkins
- Left over organic cotton/hemp denim from a past project
- Wooden curtain ring handle from the op-shop
- Recycled fallen tree branch button
- Lined with a vintage sheet
- Toggle from an old necklace
Dimensions (cm): 21w x 15h x 4d
There is only 1 of this design left available. I personally pick all my materials from op-shops, second hand stores, markets, and online vintage fabric groups. I make my own patterns and everything is sewn and constructed by hand, by me, to a ridiculous and meticulous standard! All notions, linings, and trims are upcylced, the only things I buy new are the metal zippers (and my brand labels).
Thanks for stopping by!
* Some important Information when purchasing an Upcycled item... Each item will be different to the next, and have differences from what is pictured. Sometimes I will add random seams to limit fabric waste of smaller pieces. Pattern placements, accessories, markings, and wear lines will change from item to item. Each bag is unique to the next, with it's own story to tell of where it's been in a previous life, and that is the beauty of it all!